HVAC Lead Installer - Custom Residential Homes and Commercial Replacem
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Conditioned Air Company, LLC.
We are seeking only high achievers who desire to be the best in their field and who want to provide outstanding customer service.
We can offer you a career path with continued education and opportunities for career advancement.
Job Summary: This position will be responsible to build HVAC/R systems and Piping work, read blueprints and communicate with the resident or owner.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-3:30 pm. Can include working on weekends occasionally.
Extended hours or night work, are common.
Overtime available during busy season (May-November).
Tasks & Responsibilities: * Installation of refrigeration & air conditioning equipment.
* Installation of low & high voltage wiring.
* Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
* Basic customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, ideas and explanations of problems to customers & coworkers.
* Locate & mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures and cut openings.
* Spot potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
* Converse with building and homeowners, general contractors, referring questions and/or problems to supervisor.
* Initial start up & refrigerant charging of HVACR equipment.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to explain newly installed high end technical thermostats.
Experience: * 5 years+ hands on HVACR installation experience.
* Company vehicle * Gas card * Phone * Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous PTO Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer DRUG FREE WORKPLACE Category: Installation & Maintenance , Keywords: HVAC Technician