Solutions Center Manager (MLO)
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by PNC Financial Services Group
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Solutions Center Manager within PNC's National Retail Digital Strategy organization, you will be based in Fort Worth, Texas.
PNC Bank is coming to Fort Worth, TX. With our National Expansion, we are looking for a top talented, forward thinking leader who can guide a team of dynamic individuals focused on introducing clients to all PNC has to offer though our new digital center model. The work we do matters and not just to our customers but to the communities around us. With the support of a company that has been around for over 160 years and a Retail Bank with more than 8 million consumer and small businesses customers, you can take ownership of your own destiny and do work that matters to you as well as to the people you serve.
- Generates new consumer opportunities and guides location(s) performance. Leads and coordinates the daily activities of team members engaged in customer and/or prospect management activities. Accountable for the operational soundness of the location and team. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of location team members. Drives revenue and loyalty through client interactions, and builds market share, revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients. Will have direct sales and client responsibilities.
- Ensures location achieves business results through leadership, implementation, and observation of daily activities of team members. Attracts new customers and grows existing customer relationships through development of effective sales strategies. Thoroughly understands PNC capabilities, and educates customers on available financial solutions. Responsible for coaching and managing two or more Solutions Advisors. Will have direct sales and client responsibilities.
- Facilitates effective problem resolution. Conducts oversight of team's activities to ensure successful, appropriate, and timely resolution of issues. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities.
- Motivates and develops team members while monitoring progress against individual goals. Coaches team to effectively provide solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Effectively plans, organizes, directs, analyzes and evaluates staff and processes. Connects strategy to day-to-day activities and updates the team on a regular basis.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
- Selling and/or observing at non-PNC locations requires reliable transportation and ability to lift and carry as follows: - Transportation: Managers must have access to reliable transportation (in most locations, use of public transportation or ride sharing services is not sufficient) to perform the following requirements: -Travel on average to 2 4 activation/on-sites sites per day with promotional materials (see below). Daily travel distance can exceed 50 miles but will be limited to a defined geographic sales area. -Work locations and times are generally set in advance, however, are subject to change at any time. -Managers work at the activation/on-sites sites without other PNC employees at least 30- of the time. - Lifting and Carrying: -Managers are required to lift, carry and transport items that weigh up to 25 pounds each. -Items to be lifted, carried and transported include up to three large boxes of marketing materials, collateral, and other similar items as required.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Conflict Management - Working Experience
- Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective self-management practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Tech Savvy - Extensive Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the decision-making process and associated tools and techniques; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law