Oracle Database Administrator (EBS)
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Software Specialists
Title: Oracle Database Administrator (EBS)
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Significant experience administering, configuring, installing, upgrading and patching Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) R12.
- Troubleshooting EBS Front End interface, concurrent manager and database errors and performance issues.
- Experience with EBS configured with Java Web Start (JWS), Windows10, Java8 and various browsers is a plus.
- Experience in Oracle RAC database administration across multiple platforms -- AIX, Solaris, Linux and Exadata Servers.
- Experience in setting up, installing and managing Oracle replication technologies -- Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle Dataguard; and performing Automatic Storage Management/Replication using Oracle ASM.
- Advance skill set in SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, at least 1year experience in Oracle database performance tuning using Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid control (OEM 12c), Linux Shell Scripting, and writing database monitoring jobs in PL/SQL.
- Strong Database and infrastructure project management skills