Medical Technologist Travel Job in Glendive, MT
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Jackson Therapy Partners
Medical Technologists (Clinical Laboratory Technologists) perform diagnostic testing on patient samples and analyze test results for accuracy, acceptability, and critical limits to aid physicians in the diagnosis or monitoring of various disease states. At Jackson, you'll help facilities nationwide overcome shortages in patient services due to unforeseen and planned vacancies as a Traveling Medical Technologist. Simply choose your favorite locations and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer in cities nationwide.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology
- Valid ASCP certification required
- Weekly On-Time Paybecause that's how it should be
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.