Pharmacy Tech, Days
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > CUMC-BERGAN MERCY ONE
Our Pharmacy Technicians play a vital role in the medication management of our patients. They assist Pharmacists in preparing the pharmaceutical needs of our patients and serve as liaisons between Pharmacists and many medication management systems. Compounding narcotics, pre-packaging tablets, and preparing IV medications are simply a few of the important tasks our Pharmacy Techs complete in order to get out patients what they need. If you are a detail oriented Pharmacy Tech, we want to talk to you.
What you'll do :
1. Retrieval of prescriptions from patients.
2. Data and prescription entry.
3. Prescription filling.
4. Answer the phone for general customer service, prescription refills and resolves insurance problems.
5. Works the cash register.
6. Demonstrates work practices consistent with CHI Health and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
7. Authorized to make entries in the medical record, consistent with and limited to the scope of the job duties and any applicable licensure.
Why you want to work with us :
CHI Health is a faith-based organization that upholds to our core values. There are so many opportunities for professional growth and development. Start your journey with us, and let us help guide the way. Other benefits included:
Paid Vacation 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Tuition Reimbursement ($3,000/annually for FT) Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Flexible & Dependent-Care Spending Accounts Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Life, Accidental Death, Short-term Disability and Dismemberment Insurance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Licensure required based on the state worked:
- Nebraska Board of Pharmacy - Must be registered by the State of Nebraska as a Pharmacy Technician upon hire and as a certified pharmacy technician. If you were registered as a Pharmacy Technician as of January 1, 2016, you must be certified upon hire. If you were first registered after January 1, 2016, you must be certified within one year from the registration date.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health