Multi Unit Restaurant Manager
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Do you love meeting new people every day and thrive in a fast pace environment? Are you a strong, hands-on manager with food and beverage experience who loves to lead and develop teams? Then come join Delaware North Travel Hospitality where you can be part of all the excitement at one of our airport locations!
In keeping with Austin's musical heritage, Delaware North introduced live music at Austin-Bergstrom in 1999 and it has grown from two to more than 20 shows each week at the Delaware North-operated Ray Benson's Roadhouse, Earl Campbell's Sports Bar, Saxon Pub, Annie's Café, and Austin City Limits/Waterloo Records & Video locations. Delaware North helped bring the live ¿ music program - which has exceeded 5,000 shows - to the airport and has supported it heavily through the years. Delaware North has also been recognized for its award-winning service at The Salt Lick Bar-B-Que, in addition to its retail services.The Opportunity
The successful Multi Unit Restaurant Manager will work closely with the Airport General Manager to ensure effective food and beverage operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment. Specific duties include:
- Direct the activities of all shift supervisors and unit personnel as required; evaluate performance, coordinate scheduling of personnel to provide adequate staffing, instruct employees on policies, procedures, duties and activities; handle disciplinary matters.
- Develop and implement standards of quality and performance in all departments, in all phases of the operation by analyzing and preparing various operational reports; keep records pertaining to purchases, sales and requisitions. Use data to develop more efficient procedures.
- Manage the P&L's
- Manage food, labor, inventory and ordering process
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Determine quantities of related products required; purchase products on behalf of the company, receive merchandise, verifying receiving slips and forwarding invoices; verify inventory, following established company guidelines; ensure product quality; control costs
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business or food service management preferred and 5+ years direct restaurant management experience a must.
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong P&L knowledge
- Strong organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.