Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Accentuate Staffing
- Maintain and manage GPO / IDN membership and pricing.
- Work with Strategic Pricing and Contract Management team to ensure accurate GPO contract and tier assignments.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of administrative fees and earned rebate payments to Group Purchasing organizations and Integrated Delivery Networks as stipulated in each contract.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Account Executives and Field Sales Management on compliance of accounts to contracts and provide concise reporting when accounts are not trending toward compliance.
- Maintain a data base of GPO Membership rosters to include GPO co-ids and GLNs.
- Supports the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and all upgrades and enhancements to contract administration and membership management systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, or related field with 3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Contract experience, sales support or marketing experience in a medical manufacturing environment is desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform data extraction and manipulation, analyze data, and generate reports.
- Proficiency in SAP, BW, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Database