Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
In addition to the following responsibilities you will be responsible for working with teams and leadership on Agile adoption, facilitating workshops, removing impediments and obstacles programs and teams are experiencing, monitoring training and reporting on productivity improvement, creating standards and processes and training. The Agile Trainer/Coach will be engaged throughout the enterprise transformation to facilitate a smooth transformation into Agile processes. Must be SAFe Certified to apply.
- Coaching: Working with teams to institute, practice, and adopt Scrum and Agile techniques. Identify and introduce opportunities for the team to improve through coaching and questioning.
- Mentoring: Serve as a mentor to Scrum Masters, Product Managers and other Agile leaders with an aim to make Agile techniques successful, resilient and permanent.
- Training: Collaborate to develop Agile training materials, newsletters, and support communities as they relate to Agile practices. Provide Agile and role-specific training (group and one-on-one) for management, team members, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters.
- Observing/Assessments: Observe program and team activities (eg, sprint, release and roadmap planning) and provide constructive feedback to teams and leads. Critical impediments and non-adherence to the Agile core principles should be brought to leadership attention immediately.
- Process Adherence: Work with the teams to ensure adherence to the defined Scrum processes and framework (status reporting, compliance, estimation).
- Tool Adherence: Work with the teams to ensure the appropriate tools are being leveraged and enterprise practices are being followed to enable consistency and metrics where needed.
- Culture: Work with management and teams to strengthen our Agile culture. Work with teams and individuals to inspire the goals
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
7+ years of experience working in an Agile environment and experience with Agile development methodologies (ie Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
One or more Expert-level Agile certification(s) - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or other Agile related certifications a plus
Experience implementing and continually improving Agile principles and practices, and coaching the customer on the recommended approach
Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
Technical background with a deep understanding of modern DevOps practices preferred
Innovative thinking - ability to learn new tools and techniques and apply them to the program
Experienced in Agile Thought Leadership
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: