C#/.NET App Developer
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
C#/.NET App Developer
- Listening, understanding and articulating technical and non-technical information (both written and oral formats) to customers, peers and/or management in a one-on-one or team context with some oversight.
- Effective production support activities, including advanced technical writing.
- Documenting small to medium scale projects with some supervision, and is involved in developing and delivering presentation.
- Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and weigh best practices from other firms, analyzes input and use sound judgment.
- Is required to make decisions or communicate across organizational boundaries.
- Involved in anticipating problem troubleshooting scenarios and analysing ways in which to avoid the problem completely or greatly mitigate its risk. The goal is to minimize the trade-offs between cost containment and/or timeliness of service so that both are somewhat achievable.
- Negotiates skillfully and compromises in very difficult situations to build relationships internally and externally for the team.
- Managing organizational development by dissecting complex situations and refocusing on the most critical technology tasks.
- Contributes through a high degree of technical expertise/professional mastery in solving critical and complex problems or opportunities facing the team or group.
- Provides feedback to management on strategic recommendations. Fosters environment of innovation and change.
- Aligns changes with the organization's strategic direction and objectives and customer expectations.
- Recognizes the scope of problems and understands the impact of changes on others.
- Identifies short and long range organizational needs.
- Articulates the vision and strategic plan.
- Encourages and rewards risk-taking.
- Develops small intra-team program and leads small to medium projects.
- Proficient in the use of project management software.
- Reports on progress and project milestones.
- Expert level knowledge of at least one technology (eg, architecture, design).
- Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
- May analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
- Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
- Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Office System
- Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
- Must have experience the Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
- Must understand Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server/VSTS
- .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Web services, Web API
- C#, VB.NET, JQuery, Lynq, HTML5, CSS3
- SQL Server
- MVC Framework
- Entity Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and N-Tier Architecture.
- Advanced Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and development methodology (ie Scrum Agile)
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: