Sr.Technical Author SW Release Documentation, High Tech, Agile, Kanban
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by IT Staffing Nederland B.V.
You will be responsible for driving the service requirements into the early design of the products from our client (Reliability, Availability & Serviceability).
Job mission is to improve the quality of patch introduction, with main focus on documentation and install instructions.
Assist the software release project leader with introducing software packages for our machines:
-Inventory of software package content on Industrialization deliveries from all projects.
-Create software package install manual for customer support and manufacturing.
-Participate in Alpha test of the software package installation in the factory.
-Review beta test plans and test results.
-Help in arranging beta test sites.
-Create beta test results documentation.
- Higher Technical College/Technical University graduate in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience as technical writer in a high-tech environment.
- Advanced knowledge of software delivery life cycle and software processes.
- Experience with Agile and Kanban methodologies.
- Experienced in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Quality is your main drive, to you having a thorough and well structured documentation is key.
- You like working with multiple stakeholders and finding the best solution for each problem.
- You like working in a dynamic and highly precise environment.
- You like to explore the aspects of the technical documentation in great detail and you can explain to the customers any aspects of our software patches.
This is a 'detavast' request, our client wants candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months.