Mover / Helper | $13 - $17/hr! (Franklin Park)
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We are hiring Part-time Mover / Helpers with positive attitudes and great work ethic that love to stay active!
Pay - $13- $17 per hour paid weekly ($13 base pay + $4 in expected tips)
Hours - Must be flexible to start between 6 am - 8 am.
Days - Must be available throughout the week (Mon. - Sun.). Days are assigned on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
Job Site - Start and end shifts at our Franklin Park warehouse.
- Move, pack and load customers items onsite at their place of residence
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering 5-star customer service
- Work as a team to complete 1-3 jobs per day
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent (any college experience is a plus!)
- Weekend availability required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and energy to move and pack throughout the day
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter picks up, stores and brings back your physical belongings at the click of a button. We are creating an innovative, on-demand physical storage platform; think Uber meets Public Storage. We ve raised $300m from top investors including Google, SoftBank, and Sequoia Capital.
We are headquartered in Los Angeles with operations in San Francisco, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.