Big Data Tech Lead
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Auto Club of Southern California
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA is looking for a talented Big Data Tech Lead to join the growing Big Data team in Costa Mesa. If you are a leader in your field looking for a great opportunity. Apply today!
* Leading development & delivery of technical solution
* Leading and mentoring developers
* Architecting and coding solutions using big data tools and techniques
* Understanding complex business problems to ensure projects are leveraging the appropriate technology and analytical tools in the delivery of a comprehensive solution
* Understand the business goals/needs while utilizing big data technology to ingest and analyze large amounts of data
* Understand how to transform findings into actionable business opportunities
* Bachelor or Master s Degree with an emphasis on Computer Science or Engineering
* 5-10 years working experience in a technical lead or an architect role
* 10-15 years of Experience working with relational databases and MPP
* 3-5 years of Experience developing solutions on Hadoop and NoSQL databases
* Ability to think outside the box and understand the big picture thought process
* Ability to communicate clearly to business owners
* Highly proficient in SQL -Data architecting experience a plus.
* Experience with Java or a programming language required
* Working experience with Unix/Linux
* Tableau and R is a plus
* Data Mining/Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence experience a plus
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
401k Savings Plan
Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c/c++, c#, expert, java, matlab, perl, php