Registered Nurse Team Lead - Geriatric Psych - Glen Oaks Hospital - Gl
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by AMITA Health
Lead-Nursing Support - Geriatric Psych Nrsng Unit 001 - Full-Time,Day - AGH - Glendale Heights,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health ( ) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in support of nursing staff and/or function.
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year of experience required.
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, coronary, intensive, psychatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical