Sr. Analytics Lead
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Auto Club of Southern California
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
As a senior project lead in the Marketing Analytics and Segmentation group you will be responsible for campaign execution, segmentation, reporting and analysis of marketing initiatives across multiple product lines such as auto/home/life insurance, full service travel agency, membership, discounts, automotive services and roadside assistance.
A project lead will be expected to execute the following:
- Gather requirements and execute marketing campaigns utilizing a campaign management system.
- Recommend and implement data driven solutions that provide measurable results.
- Build campaign reports and present findings to business owners.
- Create process and reporting efficiencies.
- Assist in developing new strategies to support sales, retention, cross-sell, profitability and optimization objectives.- Manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Educational and/or working experience in Marketing and/or Analytics.
- Must exhibit solid understanding of relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to guide staff on execution of tasks to support Marketing initiatives.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze raw data and identify data-driven business opportunities.
- Ability to condense data findings into concise, easy-to-understand charts and/or presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to business owners and managers.
- Must have ability to solve problems and work in the details while understanding macro-level business objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Experience with Excel (especially Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and entire MS suite.
- Advanced SQL experience Preferred:
- Relevant experience in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or data analytics highly preferred.
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL.
- Statistical analysis and modeling experience using SAS, R, SPSS, etc is desirable.
- Experience using Business Objects, Cognos or other reporting tools is desirable.
- Statistics background with experience using SAS, R, SPSS, etc is desirable.
- Background using SSIS and SSRS is a plus.
- Project management background is a plus.
- Understanding of emerging big data technologies
- Experience with web analytics
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
401k Savings Plan
Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.