Interventional Technologist - SIGN ON
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Boca Raton Regional Hospital
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE: 5,000 with Two (2) Year Commitment
The Interventional Technologist is responsible for a variety of complex specialized tasks eminent in operating radiographic equipment to perform vascular and neuroradiology angiographic and interventional procedures.
Position Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Develop and maintain skills in McKesson RIS, Physician Portal, PCM, PMM, Kronos, PACS, PHS, Teletrak and any other clinical systems implemented related to the modalities.
- Monitor and ensure equipment performance to specification.
- Assist the supervisor in maintaining an adequate level of supplies required for patient care.
- Ensure that relevant exam information is captured at the time of the exam.
Assist radiologists in performing exams providing clinical excellence.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent AND Two years from an accredited technical school
- General Radiographer license (CRT) by the State of Florida
- Minimum of One (1) year of experience in Vascular and Neuro Interventional Radiology required.
- Must meet minimum experience requirements to be eligible for the sign-on bonus.
- BLS- Issued by the American Heart Association
*The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
*In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital's Human Resources Department at 561-###-####.
Associated topics: breast, diagnostic, imaging, interventional, mammography, mri, msk, neuroradiology, radiology, thoracic