Corporate Account Manager - Dairy
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Ecolab
The Food & Beverage- Corporate Accounts Manager (CAM) is responsible for managing a $20M+ total portfolio (base + target) of Ecolab Key Dairy Accounts customers and prospecting new customers within the Food & Beverage division. The CAM ensures that on-going relationships are maintained with customers while maximizing Ecolab s offerings and profitability. The key objective of the CAM is to demonstrate the Ecolab promise and the value we provide as a total solutions partner cleaner, safer, healthier everywhere it matters.
The Dairy CAM reports to the Corporate Accounts VP for the Dairy business segment. Significant interaction and partnership with field sales, corporate accounts finance and marketing.
Account & Customer Management
- Identify key decision makers in assigned customers and cultivate relationships to ensure satisfaction and confidence in ALL Ecolab offerings.
- Develop a relationship strategy unique to each customer based on current and future needs that fosters a long-term, trusted relationship with Ecolab as a full-service cleaning and sanitation provider.
- Serve as the customer s final service guarantee by ensuring that outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner and to the customer s complete satisfaction.
- Serve as the knowledge expert with respect to understanding assigned customer businesses and share this knowledge with other key internal partners to improve the overall customer experience provided by Ecolab.
- Communicate regularly within Ecolab to ensure all parties clearly understand the strategies necessary to meet assigned customers current and future needs.
- Develop sales budgets for assigned customers that identify opportunities both within and outside the Food & Beverage Division.
- Develop and implement a pricing strategy in assigned customers that ensures both the Food & Beverage division s and Ecolab s overall revenue and profit objectives are met.
- Structure profitable deals that support both the needs of the customer and Ecolab and that are scalable to accommodate global framework arrangements.
- Using judgment and business knowhow, negotiate deals to closure balancing aggressive sales techniques with solid financial considerations leverages understanding of growth versus profitable growth.
- Partnering with the field and other internal partners, consolidate and interpret data to quantify and monetize the value that Ecolab delivers to customers. Effectively align the value Ecolab provides with customer needs and drivers to establish and/or strengthen deeply-rooted customer relationships.
- Utilize various tools, applications and reporting to produce presentations and executive summaries that demonstrate to customers, quantifiably, the value Ecolab provides in areas such as cleaning and sanitation performance, energy and resource usage and operational efficiency.
- Coordinate overall Ecolab contact with assigned customers to ensure the appearance of Ecolab as a seamless organization that delivers cross-divisional offerings efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and implement tools to effectively measure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively represent Ecolab and the value we provide at industry and customer meetings.
- Identify and prospect potential Ecolab Food & Beverage customers. Determine who the key decision makers and influencers are and effectively merchandize the value of Ecolab service and product offerings in alignment with the prospect s key business needs and drivers.
- Leveraging knowledge of the full suite of Ecolab products and offerings, design/structure and deliver effective customer proposals that customize Ecolab product portfolios to address the unique needs of each prospect.
- Developing opportunities within existing and prospective customer accounts and successfully coordinate Ecolab resources cross-divisionally to create total solution proposals that effectively convert Ecolab capabilities into meaningful value for the customer.
- BA/BS degree
- Several years of successful sales experience within a related field, and achievement of budget and growth targets.
- Sales experience with a large, global, matrixed organization.
- Experience managing others either directly or indirectly.
- Prior experience in the food/bev/dairy industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Food & Beverage s offerings and broad knowledge of Ecolab s overall offerings.
- Skilled communicator and presenter - ability to communicate effectively to all levels within Ecolab and assigned customers.
- Strong written communication skills can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries.
- Customer profiling understands customer profile components/structure, required data and how to get it, how to quantify market potential and is able to create a profile utilizing available templates.
- Business & financial acumen can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills listens, asks critical questions, relates well with others, comfortable and effective operating within a virtual team. Establishes cross-divisional, cross-functional connections between Ecolab and customer counterparts. Builds relationships that lead to incremental value for Ecolab.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of field sales.
- Decisiveness and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with and partner with diverse and multi-cultural employees and customers.
- Achievement Orientation sets challenging goals and reaches them, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them.
- Initiative seeks feedback and incorporates to improve performance, seeks development activities that fulfill learning needs, is open to changes and willing to take on challenging assignments/projects.
- Operates with integrity.