Senior Executive Assistant
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Citizens Bank
Bowstring Advisors ("Bowstring"), a division of Citizens Capital Markets, is seeking a professional to support the Managing Partner & CEO of the firm, assisting with operational/office activities to ensure productivity. This role also has substantial exposure to the firm's executive leadership team. The ideal candidate for this role will be self-motivated, a strong team player and energized by working among a group of thoughtful and successful colleagues. This person will report directly to the CEO with a dotted line to the Director of Operations.
- Executive Administrative Support / CEO Support
- Acts as the primary contact and right-hand person for the CEO. Includes travel arrangements, managing calendar/appointments, email correspondence, preparing expense reports, running errands, organizing investment and tax information, etc.
- Event Planning
- Oversees, executes and proposes the firm's internal events, including coordination of logistics, dial-in, meeting requests, F&B, travel, etc. for all internal staff meeting and events:
- Monthly meetings: Executive Leadership Team, Leadership Team (VPs and above) and Firm-wide.
- Annual outings / events: Jan / Feb kick-off meeting, June bowling event, August all day outing (golf, white water rafting, etc.), December holiday party and team outings (e.g. cooking class, TopGolf, etc.).
- "Special" meetings: Exec Lead Team and Senior Lead Team retreats as well as other unexpected meetings / events scheduled quarterly or on an ad hoc
- Ensures in-house meetings for external clients / prospects are a positive experience for our guests and for internal staff clients (bankers). This includes properly greeting clients / prospects and making them feel comfortable and at home via excellent customer service.
- Includes leading the planning process for the meetings and proposing ideas to the bankers to truly make it "an experience".
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills
- Superior organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail, ability to manage many moving parts, and excellent follow-through
- Customer-service orientation toward external and internal partners alike
- Ability to self-manage and be effective when unsupervised
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, solutions-driven mentality and ability to anticipate the needs of highly successful, dynamic individuals
- Strong work ethic, reliable with a great attitude
- Driven, ethical and team-focused
- Trustworthy with confidential/sensitive information
- High degree of flexibility with an ability to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment and readily embrace change
- Willingness to wear many hats, learn new things and do things yourself versus outsourcing
- Collaborative, with strong relationship building skills and the executive presence to manage important relationships
- Ability to work outside "normal" working hours and over 40 hours as needed
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 7-10 years of related experience with strong preference for relevant experience in financial services
- Direct experience supporting senior-level executives and handling confidential
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F 8-5 pm
Compensation & Location:
Competitive compensation and benefits including a 401k matching program. The position will be based in Atlanta.
About Bowstring Advisors, a division of Citizens Capital Markets
Bowstring Advisors, a division of Citizens Capital Markets, Inc., is the next generation middle-market investment bank. We combine sector intelligence with a client-focused approach to realize our clients' true value. Our clients are high-performing Healthcare, Human Capital Management, Industrial Services, IT & Professional Services and Software companies. Bowstring is one of the fastest growing M&A advisors in the U.S. Citizens Capital Markets, Inc, is a member of FINRA and SIPC and is a registered broker-dealer.
Please visit for more information about our firm.Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.