Customer Support Representative - German- Amsterdam
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency
Our international client based in Amsterdam are looking for a Customer Support professional who will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers. The calls are regarding queries from a worldwide brand and are to be addressed in a professional manner providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the fashion sector and the latest products in the industry.
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products
- Attend team meeting/additional training sessions as scheduled
- Share best practices and encourage development with staff and peers
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- Fluency in German and English language
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- Sales mindset: outstanding listening skills and passion to find the right solution for the customer , while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are a performance driven person comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self motivation.
- Available to potentially work afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Working hours will be between Monday and Sunday 9.00 AM - 10 PM
- An exciting job in an international environment in Amsterdam
- Attendance bonus system
- Referral bonus system
- Irregular hours compensation
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Travel costs compensation possibilities for development and promotions
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Pension plan