Ortho Neuro RN - Full Time
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Sunrise Hospital
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high quality, advanced healthcare services. Sunrise Hospital is the largest acute care facility in Nevada. Sharing the same campus as Sunrise Children's Hospital, Nevada's largest most comprehensive children's hospital.
- Department Population is Ortho (80% the remaining Medical Surgical overflow)
- 23 beds (private), typical assignment
- 5:1 each shift (Days), two certified nursing assistants on days, Charge RN's on both nights and days.
- Supportive team environment where patient care is priority!
Note: Please complete the online assessment that will be sent to your e-mail upon submission of your employment application. If you do not see this in your regular, e-mail please check your spam folder.
- Requires current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Basic computer and hospital informatics skills required.
- Specialty Certification where required; example: BLS
- Current acute clinical care experience in rehabilitation preferred