ICU RN - CVTU ** $10,000 SIGN ON AVAILABLE
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by MountainView Hospital
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
MountainView Hospital is a state of the art, full service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the Valley. With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, urology and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and inpatient rehabilitation unit. The hospital is a member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children's Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgery and diagnostic imaging centers offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services.
Position: RN CC - Cardiothoracic ICU (CTICU) - Full Time Nights
Note: Please complete the online assessment that was sent to your e-mail upon submission of your employment application. If you do not see this in your regular, e-mail please check your spam folder.
- Graduate from a school of nursing
- Successful completion of basic critical care course or equivalent training for this hospital¡¦s critical care course
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred in Cardiovascular Surgery ICU Recovery and Care
- Complete CVICU Cardiac Care Course within 4 months of hire into CTICU
- Current license to practice, as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within three (3) months of Hire/Transfer
- CCRN preferred
- CSC preferred