NICU Nurse II
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Los Robles Regional Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Performs direct patient care through utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the California Nurse Practice Act, physician orders, hospital policies and procedures, and established professional standards. The RN is responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, competent care either through direct delivery of that care or appropriate delegation and for performance improvement and quality initiatives as appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN License by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS required
- Current NRP Card required within 90 Days of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years of Level III NICU experience