Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Los Robles Regional Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
- Current RN License by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS required or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR card.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS card required.
- Current American Heart Association PALS Provider or Instructor card preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- BSN desired.
- Passing score of at least 80% on the Los Robles Regional Medical Center pharmacology exam.
- The RN working in specialty units/departments completes additional training and education through the orientation process and competency assessment.
- An extended orientation may be available for the RN not meeting all job experience requirements .
Los Robles Regional Medical Center
West Hills Hospital
TriStar Greenview REGIONAL HOSPITAL
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Good Samaritan Hospital
Cambridge Health Alliance