Customer Relations Executive
Posted on Apr 10, 2019 by Visual Marking Systems, Inc.
Visual Marking Systems (VMS) is a leader in high performance printing and custom graphic design services for the OEM, Point-of-Sale/Point-of-Purchase, Public Transit, and Fleet Graphics industries. VMS has over 50 years experience in serving customers from a variety of industries. We create custom decals, overlays, POS/POP displays, nameplates, vehicle graphics and more, while offering a wide range of services from customized graphic design to graphics installation. Our clients include Lincoln Electric, Stryker Medical, Amtrak, Enterprise Fleet Management, Davey Tree, Diebold, Rockwell Automation, Vertiv, and Ridge Tool Company.
We are looking for an experienced individual with a minimum of 3 years in business to business or administrative role in the manufacturing industry. This position resides in our OEM division and is accountable for receiving all customer/account inquiries and properly communicating appropriate actions to meet customers' requests. Responsible for providing world-class customer service to all OEM customers, internally and externally, serves as point of contact for business issues, returns, orders and service of accounts.
- Navigate multiple computer, telephone, business systems, and email, ERP, order entry, and web portals and applications proficiently.
- Exceeds at multi-tasking in fast pace work environment, within manufacturing space environment.
- Actively searches and identifies opportunities to involve sales team or proficiently upsells customers in a collaborative team selling environment.
- Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, and team members.
- Responsible for daily order entry, post sale service including issuing RMA's, problem solving, shipment notification, order status updates, prioritizing, expediting and maintaining specified timelines.
- Excellent phone and communication as well as interpersonal, verbal, and professional writing skills required.
- Excellent listening skills, problem solving, questioning, analytical and qualitative skills with ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Self starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and participate in selling, ordering and purchasing processes.
- Type 65 WPM or more preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or equivalent preferred with a minimum of 3 year's experience in related customer service/support role.
- 3-5+ years experience in business to business or administrative setting required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proficient typing and order entry skills required for this position.
VMS offers a tremendous benefits package with subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. We also provide very generous vacation, PTO, Flex spending, company matching 401(k) savings and corporate profit sharing.