Director, Productivity Management (Cary, NC)
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by MetLife
Job Location: Cary, NC
Role Value Proposition:
The Global Customer Solutions (GCS) group provides a consistent service experience for all MetLife customers. In addition to driving an omni-channel customer service experience and transforming our call centers and Digital servicing channels globally.
Global Customer Solutions provides outstanding Sales and Customer Service support for key insurance and protection products within the Americas business, and drives call center transformation and digital servicing channels globally.
As the Director of Productivity Management, you will play a key function in driving and developing plans to structurally transform while improving productivity along with protecting and supporting the end customer experience. Working with internal and external stakeholders, this role is also responsible for achieving productivity and performance objectives. Finally, the role will ensure that requirements set forth by the lines of business are achieved and new web platforms sourced by the business are installed on-time and meet expectations.
- Deliver web technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. Identify and execute projects to advance businesses strategic goals and objectives as an individual contributor or teammate. Design and present business requirements based on process knowledge for technology implementations. Integrate process solutions across multiple business functions.
- Establish best-practice methodologies based on metrics-based KPIs for incident management in global, high-volume, high-availability, critical production environment.
- Initiate a process to partner with the business on transformational changes, customer experience improvements and system enhancements to further automate processes to drive efficiencies; establish monthly release process. Develop, manage and lead continuous process improvement strategies and initiatives. Execute on Rapid Improvement events.
- Develop, implement, and maintain GCS policies, procedures, and training / adoption plans.
- Manage projects on time and on budget that require multiple layers of service providers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, and analyze operations performance data, market research, and other related data to improve performance and provide system change recommendations. Introduce and sustain change across multiple disciplines.
- Develop and deploy internal controls and organizational metrics dashboards per regulations and/or business needs. Design, improve and integrate Internal Process Plans for compliance/regulated environments.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with 10-15+ years of experience in various business/technology roles with progressive responsibilities in the customer productivity enablement solutions function (digital web applications and services, Program and Process Improvement Management).
- Demonstrated experience managing complex business processes, technology and change programs across a matrixed organization for a Fortune 500 company. Ability to champion change, inspire a shared vision and promote key values. Knowledge of Global Operations: organization, services and technology portfolio.
- Problem-solver with the ability to translate qualitative and quantitative information into actionable recommendations. Strong leader with demonstrated sound business judgment. Able to inspire the trust, confidence and respect of peers and other senior leaders. Develops talent for the future.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills - including oral and written communications, relationship building, collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict mediation - across a broad range of levels in the organization.
- Ability to work independently with flexibility, focus in a dynamic environment and have a customer-service orientation.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Advanced skills in business management tools including: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project and Access. Experienced with technology portfolio and risk management tools and data facilities.
Up to 25%
GCS - Platform Management
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers."
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.