Manager, Performance Management (Cary NC)
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by MetLife
Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Role Value Proposition:
The Global Customer Solutions (GCS) group provides a consistent service experience for all MetLife customers. In addition to driving an omni-channel customer service experience and transforming our call centers and Digital servicing channels globally.
Global Customer Solutions provides outstanding Sales and Customer Service support for key insurance and protection products within the Americas business, and drives call center transformation and digital servicing channels globally.
As the Manager of Performance Management, you be responsible for oversight of the Change Management within Global Enablement Solutions' (GES) team, which is part of MetLife Global Customer Solutions. This position is responsible for the change oversight and governance of MetLife's Call Center and digital platforms. In addition, the team will provide expertise and support, recommendations and delivery of incremental improvements and optimization of platform capabilities.
- Responsible for Incident/Change Management - escalation, queue tracking and AMS interface.
- Leveraging metric and data analysis derived from application performance/availability, call center, user satisfaction surveys, user feedback and technical incidents to identify opportunities, recommend and ensure the delivery of solutions and enhancements to optimize digital platforms.
- Serving as call center/digital SMEs to technical partners, providing business expertise and information supporting their development of investigation procedures and processes enabling identification and resolution of production technical issues on MetLife's platforms.
- Assessing incident and problem tickets for technical issues impacting Call Center/digital platforms, confirming business impact assessments and assigning prioritization for resolution.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of experience in various business/technology roles with progressive responsibilities in the customer solutions platform/Web management function (GCS IVR, telephony, Agent Desktop, and chat initiatives, Web Application Development/Support).
- Accomplished change management leader, able to operate effectively in a highly matrix environment. Demonstrated experience managing complex business processes, technology and change programs across a matrixed organization for a Fortune 500 company. Ability to champion change, inspire a shared vision and promote key values.
- Problem-solver with the ability to translate qualitative and quantitative information into actionable recommendations.
- Strong leader with demonstrated sound business judgment. Able to inspire the trust, confidence and respect of peers and other senior leaders. Develops talent for the future. In addition to solid interpersonal and teamwork skills - including oral and written communications, relationship building, collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict mediation - across a broad range of levels in the organization.
- Advanced skills in business management tools including: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Access and Web Design. Experienced with technology portfolio and risk management tools and data facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Advanced degree preferred
- 10 years of experience in customer solutions platform management function
- Knowledge of Global Operations: organization, services and technology portfolio.
Up to 25%
GCS - Platform Management
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers."
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.