Technical Support Specialist II
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Tech Support Specialist II!
Essential Job Functions
- Proficiently provide hardware and software technical support for Konica Minolta Work Group products in various network environments
- In depth understanding of the complete line of Konica Minolta Work Group products and the various host environments and operating systems which include Windows, Mac, Netware and UNIX
- Must be proficient on color issues as well as on Fiery and Empron controllers
- Must have a good understanding of the main applications utilized with our Work Group products such as the Adobe product suite and have an understanding of protocols and topologies such as TCP/IP, Ethertalk, Netware, Wireless and USB
- Proficient in understanding of the page description languages such as Postscript, PCL, PJL and PDF
- Proficiently create and write solutions to be added to our Knowledge Base
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Must be able to work as part of a team and to work under pressure
- Must be a "self-starter" and constantly looking for new challenges
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel on occasion for training or support purposes
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with at least (8) years of related experience
- A+ and N+ Certification and must have MCSA and CDIA certifications
- Outward Expert certified
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, company-provided disability and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.