Delegated Authorizing Official Representative (DAO-R)/ConMon IV
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The program provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer. The contracts support functions are: IA Management, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) coordination and reporting, Risk Management Framework (RMF) application, IA compliance measurements and metrics, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Defense support.
The Delegated Authorizing Official Representative (DAO-R)/ConMon IV provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure adherence to ICD-503 and customer specific directives/policies through the lifecycle (RMF 1-6) of customer sponsored assets
• Provide customer with recommendations on implementation/policies for RMF step 6 (Continuous Monitoring)
• Provide risk recommendations to the customer after reviewing sponsored asset overall risk posture as part of Authority to Operate (ATO) RMF process
• Manage/track customer sponsored assets' plan of action and milestones (POAMs) by working with various security stakeholders (ISSO/ISSE/ISSM/SCA) post authorization
• Screen new asset requests to ensure sponsorship and information system owner identification
• Facilitate System Review Team to ensure that new/existing customer sponsored assets have the correct project regulation, data types/C-I-A impact assignments, and overlay assignments as well (with customer signoff)
• Assign asset security controls and levy asset specific liens on controls for which the program did not meet during accreditor reviews
• Ensure customer sponsored assets maintain their security postures in accordance with customer identified Continuous Monitoring (RMF step 6) directives and policies
• Provide continuous adhoc authorization-related daily support to both customer and programs
• Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
• Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
• Favorably adjudicated Polygraph
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification
• DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
• Experience implementing RMF Process and NIST 800-53 technical controls, as well as developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
• Knowledge of and experience with RMF step 6 (Continuous Monitoring) policies
• Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
• Experience briefing senior customer personnel
• Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Familiarity with customer's IA processes
• Experience with Xacta
• Familiarity with Cross Domain Systems (CDS)
• Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain