Home Health Aides
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by Right at Home
Right at Home Home Health Agency has immediate openings for EXPERIENCED, SKILLED, and STRONG caregivers with at least 6 months of experience in direct care. We are hiring Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Certified Home Health Aides (HHAs), and Resident Care Assistants (RCAs - no certificate needed). We have shifts to fill for one-on-one care with individual clients; we need caregivers for all shifts, including mornings, days, nights, overnights, weekdays, and weekends. Start working right away!
Enjoy the following perks:
- Industry-leading WEEKLY pay with option for direct deposit
- Great starting hourly wage
- WE HAVE PLENTY OF HOURS/SHIFTS TO KEEP YOU BUSY
- One-on-one, individualized client care
- Flexible schedule (short shifts, long shifts, morning, evenings, weekdays, weekends - we have it all!)
- Large service area (from South St. Petersburg to Dunedin)
- You choose where and when you work!
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and designated holidays
- Supportive, caring office staff to help you succeed throughout your career (we pride ourselves on our professionalism, communication skills, and organized processes)
- RN on staff to continually help you learn and perfect your clinical skills
- Mileage reimbursement, travel time pay, incentives for going above and beyond
- Quick hiring process
- Employee referral bonus program get paid to refer your friends
- CNA License, HHA Certificate, or successful completion of the HHA Written and Practical Competency Tests - you do not need a license or certificate to work here!
- 6 months or more of professional experience with direct/personal care
- Valid driver s license, a reliable vehicle to drive, and auto insurance for that vehicle
- Trainings/certifications as required per company and state regulations