Psychiatric/Mental Health RN
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by Trustaff
The Psychiatric / Mental Health Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing nursing care for patients of all ages with mental illness or mental distress. The Psychiatric RN will assess patients, write a care plan, monitor progress, and work alongside a team of mental health professionals and medical staff that includes social workers, psychiatrists, therapists, and physicians.
1+ year of recent Psychiatric/Mental Health RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
For over 16 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, hospice, intensive care, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, surgery