Business Systems Consultant 5 - Cyber Security
Posted on Apr 9, 2019 by Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Information Security is seeking a Business Systems Consultant to support Compliance Analysis and Reporting (CAR) Team.
The candidate selected for this position will be an experienced and well-rounded Business Systems Consultant. The position will be working as a member of the EIS Continuous Monitoring Compliance Analysis and Reporting team which provides analysis and reporting functions across six of the NIST-defined Continuous Monitoring capabilities - Configuration, Event, Information, Malware, Patch and Vulnerability Management. Main duties for this role are: 1) follow and apply the agile framework and best practices to support critical CAR development initiatives, 2) work with business and technical teams and ask detailed, in-depth question to gather necessary information to compose user stories, 3) work with the Product Owner on the user stories, 4) facilitate the deployments and 5) know when and how to escalate and how to resolve impediments for the scrum team. Participates in calls to explain and support the data lineage and metric calculations; and other duties required to support the reporting of Enterprise Information Security metrics. The candidate selected must be comfortable working on multiple dynamic projects simultaneously.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 7+ years of information technology experience
- 7+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Information security experience
- Process definition and documentation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to develop reports and metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.