Project Manager 2 (Enterprise Information Security)
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Enterprise Security Information team. The person selected for this position will be responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
Responsibilities may include:
• Consult with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
• Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
• Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
• Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• Develop and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
• Source, negotiate and manage outside vendors.
• Manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
• Perform project risk analysis.
• Lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations. May directly or matrix manage1 or 2 project staff team members.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- 1+ year of information security experience
- Knowledge and understanding of risk, compliance, and information security methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: creation of business cases, project initiation, development of comprehensive business requirements, and identification of project interdependencies
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Ability to manage complex data and reporting projects requiring coordination of resources at different levels both internally and externally
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to track project financials
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo STAMP (System Time-reporting, Accounting Management for Projects)
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to facilitate meetings among remote resources
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.