Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Citizens Bank
Solution Architect contributes to Risk Applications architecture by ensuring that common architecture standards and practices are implemented consistently across Corporate Risk Management and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. Candidate performs research, analyzes, designs, proposes, and delivers Data and Application architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains in support of Corporate Risk Management.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Develop and maintain Application and Platform Roadmaps to support Business and IT Strategies
- Partner with key decision makers to better understand their current strategies and objectives
- Provide oversight in repair/upgrade application implementations
- Participate in the detail design, sizing and scope of complex technology solutions
- Perform lead architect role on projects to ensure timely and effect delivery of solutions
- Maintain technical expertise by communicating with business domains, reviewing industry publications, monitoring trends, etc.
- Provide guidance and consultation on technical issues to Support Teams
- Develop detailed solution architectural documents and diagrams that will drive technology project deliverables
- Evaluates and provides technical solutions to complex application problems
- Vendor Product Evaluations and assessments
- Advisory skills to address leadership on technology architecture
- Promote the development of technical infrastructure/architecture standards to enable delivery to business domains.
- Identifies business operation IT practices to develop and implement projects aligned with business strategy.
- Experience developing and/or supporting data warehouse, database and reporting systems. Technologies include Oracle Exadata, MS SQL server and IBM DB2.
- Experience working with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX, Mainframe OR 4 years of multiple technology, platform, applications experience.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair infrastructure, application, operating systems and/or hardware and/or network issues.
- Ability to allocate the appropriate resources for development and implementation
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Technology (IT) or IT minor or other engineering degree with minimum 3 years of experience
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, SAS, .NET, BI tools (Tableau/QlikView//Spotfire)
- Knowledge and experience with Data Warehouses, Big Data and applications
- Experience with Data Governance concepts and practices
- Background knowledge and experience with Saas, Paas and other cloud technologies
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry especially AML/Financial Crimes and Operational Risk platforms a plus
- Experience with RSA Archer in a Financial Services company a plus
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree a plus
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week:40
Work Schedule: M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm, Off hours sup
Airlines Reporting Corporation
Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest