ARU RN- Per Diem (Heart and Vascular)
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Holy Cross Hospital
Job Description Details:
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain information and interpret information in terms of the patient's needs.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of growth and development
- Demonstrates an understanding of the range of treatment needed by these patients
- Makes initial assessment, and determines appropriate nursing needs of assigned patients, as evidenced by appropriate documentation
- Performs initial and ongoing assessment on all assigned patients, including a review of systems, as evidenced by appropriate documentation.
- Completes Admission Assessment in time frame established, according to Policy and Procedure.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- One year previous diagnostic/invasive cardiac cath lab and/or recovery experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within six months of hire.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Based in Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion and assets of $24.7 billion, the organization returns $1.1 billion to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services - ranked by number of visits - in the nation, as well as the nation's leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs. For more information, visit . You can also on Twitter.