Non Medical Case Manager
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Magellan Health
- Oversees the development, implementation and retains oversight of the Comprehensive Recovery Plan (CRP).
- Consults and collaborates with Multidisciplinary Teams (MDT) throughout the continuum of care.
- Oversees, coordinates, and monitors the non-medical services across the continuum of care as documented in the CRP.
- Assists in the rehabilitation and transition back to serving reserve status or civilian life as a veteran through coordination with Military Service Coordinators and VA Liaisons.
- Collects, maintains, and produces data for reporting purposes in accordance with governing program guidance
General Job Information
TitleNon Medical Case Manager
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/15/2019
Date Requisition Created3/15/2019
EducationBachelors, High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively across multiple agencies to accomplish project goals.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Veteran, military spouse or experience working with military organizations desired
- 2 years previous experience with Wounded Warrior recovery programs desired
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled