PASTORAL CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
To ensure that the spiritual needs of the patients and residents are met. Provide prayer and other spiritual support to patients, residents, families, and staff.
- Patient/Resident spiritual support
- Family spiritual support
- Staff spiritual support
- Volunteer coordination for spiritual rituals and church services
- High School graduate.
- Previous training or experience in clinical pastoral education (CPE), counseling, or other spiritual support related field.
- High degree of compassion and empathy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with computer programs.
- At least one unit of CPE preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Rotating
- Market: CHI St. Vincent