CNA-2 Medical Floor - FT, 6:45am - 7:15pm
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
Under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the CNA 2 assists with patient care, clerical and general cleaning tasks as needed. Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary team member to meet needs of patients and unit. Demonstrates safety, organizational and communication skills in dealing with patients, family and other healthcare workers.
- Ensures equipment is available, in proper place and maintained in a working condition.
- Utilizes safety equipment as per hospital policies to ensure for own and co-worker safety needs.
- Accepts and follows through on tasks delegated by the nurse, primary care partner and/or supervisor.
- Ensures efficient delivery of patient care and reflects effective utilization of resources.
- Performs within the boundaries of certification and uses good judgment when performing patient care duties.
- Demonstrates ability in the care and handling of patients in all age groups related to practice area including special consideration of their specific needs.
- Current license as a Certified Nursing Assistant issued by the State of Oregon with CNA-2 Registry in acute care required.
- Must have current BLS within 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to work in a distracting environment and adapt to frequent interruptions while maintaining efficiency.
- Must be able to understand and follow oral and written instructions in detail and perform designated clerical assistant functions required.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills in relating to public and peers.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Mercy Health