RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, PRN
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
The purpose is to obtain diagnostic images using radiographic equipment, computer systems and other devices. This requires application of patient safety measures, providing for the needs of the patient and doing so in a professional manner. All other customers including but not limited to physicians, other medical personnel, and family should always be treated in a like manner.
- Must be registry eligible or registered with the ARRT.
- E ducation per ARRT requirements.
- Experience is preferred.
- Must have ARRT standing or demonstrated competencies.
- Able to meet ADA requirements.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Rotating
- Market: CHI St. Joseph's Health