DIETARY AIDE - PRN (as needed)
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: ND > WILLISTON > MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
- Prepares and sets-up cold foods (i.e. jello, pudding, custard, etc.) for patients and food service.
- Prepares in-between meal nourishment for patient food service.
- Fills food supply orders for hospital patient units and departments.
- Assists with answering phones and late tray set-up and delivery.
- Assists the dishwasher in returning clean dishes, pots, and pans to preparation areas.
- Operates various food preparation equipment and utensils in a safe manner.
- Maintains food preparation equipment and work area in a high degree of cleanliness.
- Serves food in a proper manner.
- Performs related duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of six months recent work experience in a healthcare field and/or large-volume food preparation,
- OR any combination of education and experience that would demonstrate the capability to perform the duties of the position
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Alexius Health Williston Medical Center