Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by KentuckyOne Health
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, hospital values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits Catholic Health Initiatives core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: KY > LEXINGTON > SAINT JOSEPH HOSPITAL
Tier two employees would have a maximum of one year to become accredited by either ASCP, CLS or equivalent regulatory body. Failure to become accredited within the allotted time period will lead to dismissal.
Have earned an Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related science from an accredited school.
Adequate conversational English is required in order that the individual be able to take direction from management, understand how to complete job tasks, communicate adequately with patients and co-workers as necessary, understand and follow safety guidelines, and understand the Associate Handbook and all hospital policies.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Market: CHI Saint Joseph Health