Volunteer Coordinator - Full Time - New Hampshire Food Bank
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Catholic Charities New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Food Bank is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Volunteer Coordinator. This position will manage all aspects of Volunteer activities with the New Hampshire Food Bank, including recruitment, administration, training, work tasks/projects, and management of all volunteers. The position also performs administrative duties as needed.
We offer a great work environment with generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance along with other fringe benefits.
• Perform job functions in accordance with established policies and procedures, insuring a safe and meaningful volunteer experience.
• Recruit, train, and manage volunteers.
• Maintain accurate records by reviewing quarterly agency statistics and by updating/maintaining the agency database and files
• Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with company personnel, departments, management, and public
• Report incidents, accidents, and unsafe conditions to the Director of Operations
• Associates Degree (Bachelor's preferred)
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers and various software packages, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat/Reader
• Valid driver's license, vehicle in good working condition with proper safety equipment, proof of insurance, and a clear driving record
• Ability for some night and weekend work