Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Interventional Pain Managem
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Northeast Healthcare Recruitment
Currently seeking a looking for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join one of the most well respected pain management practice in the country.
Working under the guidance of the physician, you will:
· Obtains patient medical history and conducts physical examinations for patients assigned by the supervising physician.
· Conducts follow-up visits independently, consistent with the organization's Incident II guidelines.
· Develops medical care plans under physician supervision: implements treatment plans and periodically assesses medical needs and response to treatment.
· Physician Assistant applicants must have certification or degree from an accredited Physician Assistant school and active Physician Assistant license.
· Nurse Practitioner applicants must have a Diploma from an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid Nurse Practitioner License and current AANPCP Certification.
· Possession of or eligibility to be granted, a valid state license, DEA and NPI.
· Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS certifications.