Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Pharmacy Clinical Manager
We have a wonderful Pharmacy Clinical Manager opportunity in the Salem, Virginia area!
- Permanent position.
- 40 hours per week.
- 8a - 4p
- The Pharmacy Clinical Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and managing the pharmacy clinical programs. This includes overseeing the preparation for the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, formulary management, policy and procedure development and education across the healthcare spectrum. The Pharmacy Clinical Manager serves in a supervisory capacity within the pharmacy department; therefore, will assist with managing the pharmacy when the Pharmacy Director and Assistant Pharmacy Director are unavailable.
- B.S. or Pharm D. from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy required.
- Pharmacist - must have passed boards.
- Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy, or other appropriate certification.
- 3+ years of experience in management preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hospital pharmacy required.
- Clinical pharmacy management experience from a large hospital setting required (Operational leadership not accepted).
- PGY-2 Residency highly preferred (equivalent to 6 years experience).
For more information on this Pharmacist position, please email Daniel Lynch at !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Pharmacist opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.