Senior Software Developer
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Vault Consulting
Thank you for considering Vault!
As much as we would love to be able to do so, Vault is unable to sponsor any candidates at this time. This includes transfering over an existing H1-B visa. Thank you for understanding.
I hope you are able to read on because we have some exciting stuff going on....
Vault is a professional services firm specializing in accounting and survey research for non-profits/associations looking to expand its development capabilities and make custom software a core pillar of the business. We're looking for a senior-level developer that will bring cutting edge tools and techniques to the table. You'll have the opportunity to help set up the infrastructure you need, design the processes that you work under, and set the pace for all the projects to come- all with the backing of leadership. Remember all those times you thought about how different things would be if you could snap everyone out of "this is the way we've always done it?" We do but stand by our values of Flexibility, Accountability, Collaboration, Appreciation and Drive for Excellence! Here's your chance to make it happen. Please note: we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
What you'll do:
- Work with a small team to build a variety of data-processing and general web applications from the ground up.
- Meet with subject matter experts to clarify requirements and understand the business.
- Write testable, maintainable, elegant code.
- Learn cutting-edge tools and stay on top of modern web development.
- Help set the direction of all programming work in the company.
- Work with C#, MVC, Typescript, Microsoft SQL Server, and Azure.
What you should have:
- A drive to do things right the first time.
- Experience working on the full stack of SPA applications (React a plus but not required).
- Comfortable familiarity with domain modeling, schema design, writing performant queries, and operating on millions of records.
- Strong background with design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes and a knack for helping subject matter experts clarify their expectations into workable, testable requirements.
- Experience on the C# technology stack.
- Experience with Web Forms and VB.NET preferred but not required
- 5 years of general programming experience.
Who we are:
- Collaboration is not just a word at Vault - it's something we do every day.
- Developing our people is a top priority - happy employees = happy clients.
The good stuff:
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- On-site gym
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k with matching
The Legal Stuff:
We are an EEO employer. Vault conducts pre-employment background checks and participates in the E-Verify program. If you have any questions about Vault's recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us at .
Paradigm Management Services, LLC
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Credit Acceptance Corporation
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest