Telemetry Unit - Medical Surgical - Registered Nurse
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by RemedyRecruitment
RN, Registered nurse - Telemetry unit - TRAIN into the ICU!
A local community hospital, part of a large health system, is looking for a Telemetry Staff Registered Nurse with at least one year of experience for their night shift - NO BSN REQUIRED!!
Amazing training and career growth opportunity - if you have an interest in floating to the Intensive Care Unit, they will train and mentor you.
Hospital has state-of-the-art, newly renovated patient rooms.
Full-time, 12 hour Night shifts available:
- "Close knit" community feel; strong support structure internally
- No BSN Required!
- Great benefits and tuition assistance offered to both part-time and full-time staff.
- Part of a larger health system, lots of opportunity for growth
Current Pennsylvania license or ability to get PA nursing license
Remedy has helped 1000's locally in the healthcare industry helping healthcare professionals find part-time or full-time permanent jobs in staff, management and executive level positions.
With up to date information on the local healthcare facilities our information should make your job search more time efficient.
WE CAN PROVIDE the INSIDE PERSPECTIVE:
- Why is the job opened?
- What is the department like?
- Challenges or changes within the hospital or health-system?
- Overall culture of the organization
Please consider applying or emailing your resume directly to: or calling .
Search terms: ICU, Intensive care unit, CCU, Critical Care unit, Telemetry, Medical Surgical, RN, Registered Nurse, MICU, SICU