Telemetry- Stroke Neuro - Registered Nurse
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by RemedyRecruitment
Are you looking for a hospital that gives the support needed to treat your patients? Do you want to work with a team of nurses that are supportive and excited to work in a newly renovated department with all new equipment?
A local hospital is seeking Registered Nurses to add to this growing unit, Progressive Care / Step-Down specializing in Neuro Trauma.
- Both DAY & NIGHT shifts available, just added on these openings due to growth!
- This unit has all private patient rooms and is fairly new, with progressive technology.
- New technology communication systems help nurses through a "walkie talkie" type of system.
- Neuro team that takes a unified, collaborative approach to creating a positive environment, in which our patients and their families will receive high-quality, compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Treat patients diagnosed with Neurological conditions in a stepdown or PCU unit with some trauma.
- Ratio is 3:1
- Amazing benefits and tuition assistance offered! No BSN required!
- Very competitive pay rate with generous shift differential.
- LTACH, PCU, IMU and Telemetry nurses are welcome to apply!
Please consider applying to be a part of this exciting new department, these openings may fill up quickly- apply now!
WE CAN PROVIDE the INSIDE PERSPECTIVE:
• Why is the job opened?
• Pay range
• Challenges or changes within the hospital or health-system?
• Overall culture of the organization
Our mission is IMPROVING CAREERS...CREATING COHESIVE RELATIONSHIPS!
Terms: Neurological, Stroke, Trauma, Ventilator, tracheostomy, acute care, PCU, Progressive Care, IMU, Intermediate Medical Unit, Step down, RN, Registered Nurse, Transient Ischemic Attack, TIA, trauma