Division Manager- East Tenn
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Century Communities
• Recruits and maintains superintendent staff within their designated division to allocate 24 active homes per superintendent per the companies organization chart and strategic business plan.
• Ensures timely delivery of building permits prior to lot close• Ensures all preconstruction timelines are maintained to provide the construction team an on-time start at every lot purchase
• Generate and review daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports reflecting the results of the division builders and assesses areas of improvement or focus as needed. I.E. SOC Report, Backlog review
• Inspects neighborhoods and homes weekly as part of a routine inspection process to ensure cleanliness, quality, safety, and schedule adherence are held to the company's standards
• Weekly meetings with division staff to ensure accurate home closing dates are established and are achieved per the business plan.
• Trains division superintendents as new staff is onboarded, and trains all superintendent staff in monthly construction meetings on safety and technical training.
• Ensures a proper subcontractor allocation ensures schedule adherence, quality, and safety.
• Ensures timely completion of outstanding customer service requests and maintains a high level of customer service satisfaction.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum of 2 years prior management position in Residential Construction Industry
• In depth knowledge of technical construction materials and methods
• Ability to design & implement new training modules for builders & subcontractors within the division
• Aptitude to run and review reports and pin point areas of need that align with company initiatives
• Minimum 5 years within construction industry, preferably production experience in first time home buyer segment
• Bachelor degree or equivalent certification, accreditation or job experience
• Time of construction
• Customer satisfaction
• Budget/variance control
• Timeliness of completing WJH required docs
• 6-10 Superintendents
• 1-2 Customer Service Managers Category: Construction & Trades , Keywords: Construction Superintendent