IFRS 17 SAS Integration Lead, London (JSPKINTL)
Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Millennium Business Technology
Millennium Consulting, an established management consultancy requires an experienced SAS Integration Lead to play a key role in a high profile IFRS 17 Insurance Contract compliance program.
- To oversee quality and integration of the SAS solution architecture, design integrity and communications/interface between applications, Legacy systems, component libraries, insurance contract repositories and other supporting databases to facilitate IFRS 17 compliance.
- Ensure interface specifications are published and controlled
- Control development of interfaces for the different components so they meet interface specifications.
- Co-ordinate interface design and Back End application design and development.
- Provide functional and technical leadership in the design, development and implementation of integrations to and from the Oracle Cloud ERP solution to meet the needs of the business and IFRS 17 project scope.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience designing SAS based integration solutions.
- Life insurance/reinsurance experience and a general knowledge of regulatory and reporting frameworks.
- Solid actuarial knowledge and experience in valuation, financial reporting, pricing, Solvency II and/or ORSA.
- Solid understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) including IFRS17.
- Professional actuarial qualifications such as FSA, FIA, CIA or equivalent.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of integration between Oracle Cloud ERP and external/Legacy systems.
- Participate in technical design sessions and provide expertise regarding integration of Oracle Fusion ERP and SAS software.
- Work with Process Leads and Solution Architects to ensure all systems and data requirements are included in the integration solution.
- Govern, review and quality assure the artefacts created by external suppliers and internal teams to assure the quality of the delivered solution.
- Experience of large Insurance projects/programmes focusing on integration, preferably Oracle cloud or on premise integration products/services.
- Experience of working through all phases in the Project life cycle.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and be effective in diverse, virtual, cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and priorities across multiple, competing activities
- Experience defining and/or developing creative solutions to complex business challenges and opportunities in the Insurance Risk/Regulatory domain. This experience might be based on experience as a practitioner, consultant, or technical sales in the Insurance space.
- Experience with technical and business approaches and solutions related to business intelligence/analytics/data integration/data warehousing.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to system applications and user needs.
- Big 4 consulting background preferred.
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant field: eg, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
If you have the necessary skills and relevant regulatory, integration and SAS experience then please email your profile to Phil Keet, Consulting Director at Millennium Consulting.