Posted on Apr 8, 2019 by Care Now
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- Clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM injections.
- Collecting patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- May apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assisting with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
- Maintaining records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keeps patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is highly preferred.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license within 30 days of employment or promotion.
Southern Utah Kidney (Fresenius Medical Care)
Witham Memorial Hospital
Toms River Obgyn
Southwest General Health Center
Kansas City Vascular & Gen Surgery
Independence Neurosurgery Services
Gulf Coast General Surgery
Supplemental Health Care