Posted on May 26, 2023 by Itaq B.V.
SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management), IM (Investment Management), and PS (Project Systems)
Posted on May 26, 2023 by Itaq B.V.
- Proactively act as a business partner in optimizing the processes within your area of focus.
- Analyze and implement necessary changes in close collaboration and agreement with the business based on business requirements.
- Analyze and resolve identified problems.
- Analyze the impact on the SAP solution and the application landscape, specifically within your area of focus.
- Ensure the coherence of system solutions and the underlying control philosophy.
- Ensure that adjustments and changes are implemented as much as possible in accordance with SAP standards.
- Actively manage and develop the user organization within your area of focus.
- Completed HBO (Higher Professional Education) degree, preferably in ICT.
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science and SAP application management.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience with SAP applications PPM, IM, and PS.
- Demonstrable implementation knowledge in the field of SAP PPM, IM, and PS.
- Demonstrable knowledge of functional management in the field of SAP PPM, IM, and PS.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with portfolio management, project management, and budgeting processes.
- Knowledge of SAP FI & CO is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP PM (Maintenance) is a plus.
- Knowledge of S4HANA is a plus.
- Problem analysis (analytical skills)
- Customer orientation (investigating the desires and needs of the customer and thinking and acting within this perspective)
- Results orientation (anticipating, behaving in a way that focuses on achieving predefined goals)
- Collaboration (making an effort to achieve results with others and contribute to a common goal)
- Persuasiveness (convincing others in such a way that they agree after initial doubts)
- Learning orientation (paying attention to new information and effectively applying it)
- Quality orientation (constantly striving for improvements in one's own and others' work)
- Oral presentation (presenting ideas and facts clearly, using appropriate means
Location: Den Bosch/remote (on-site presence required) Start date: ASAP End date: 31-05-2024 Hours per week: 40 Extension option: Yes Recruiter for this role: Thimney Roos, 06-, (see below)
Note: If we proceed with the procedure, you will be asked to provide at least two references for similar assignments. Reference checks are a necessary part of this selection process.
Privacy: By applying through this channel, you agree to allow us to retain your data for up to 36 months after the conclusion of the procedure.
How to Apply: If you fit the profile, please email the following information to (see below):
- A recently updated CV in MS Word format (including last name, date of birth, place of residence).
- Profile description in the CV specifically tailored to the above job profile.
- Hourly rate (excluding VAT, including travel expenses).
- Availability and other relevant information, such as planned vacations.
To expedite the process, we kindly ask you to create your own ItaQ Account and upload your CV.
About Us: ItaQ Interim Professionals is the most progressive organization in the field of interim management, consultancy, and IT professionals. Clients call us the Trusted Advisor because we advise them based on our knowledge of their organization, working methods, and processes. ItaQ is the Trusted Advisor for the placement of Interim Professionals in IT and Internet for the top segment of the market. The Interim Professionals at ItaQ specialize in general management at a very high level (CIO,
CTO, IT Directorate, etc.) to more specialized expertise with extensive and diverse work experience (technical and functional consultants, project and program managers, business analysts, etc.). All our Interim Professionals have at least a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of work experience.
We take pride in being able to provide the right people to the top segment of the business and government sectors. Our added value lies in our knowledge of the field and understanding of people. We think in terms of solutions and realize them by offering the right professionals. Simply put, we know how to do it and who can do it. Typically, we can propose the right candidate within 48 hours.
Alert me to jobs like this:
SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management), IM (Investment Management), and PS (Project Systems) in 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands, Contract/Project
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test