Posted on May 25, 2023 by Experis IT
Posted on May 25, 2023 by Experis IT
Job Type: 6 months (FTC)
Salary: Up to £40,000
Remote element: Full time on site
A crucial role in the marketing department, making sure that priorities are managed effectively, on time and in line with customer expectations and requirements. With this role you will take on the lead with campaigns and creative to help the team deliver on time.
- Making sure that the marketing activities are planned and implemented
- working closely with the trade and digital marketing teams on campaigns and communications
- Working together with the trading team and suppliers to support activation's
- Produce and manage marketing collateral
- Writing up marketing copy for comms
- Write and proofread marketing copy
- Upload material to the websites, online libraries, and marketing department databases
- Assist with customer queries
- Manage various critical paths and timelines for the promotions and other marketing projects that require a print output
- Creating critical path's and timelines for stakeholders - to make sure that work is delivered on time so that print cost effectiveness is maximised
- Briefing and managing the agencies and printers to ensure that all artwork is created and delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Responsible for the design of brochures, POS, leaflets and all other marketing materials.
- You will be working with agencies to make sure that all artwork is effective, successful, and fulfils the purpose it is being created for, both strategically and creatively.
- Making sure the most cost-effective solutions are used for every project
- You will be developing artwork for non-campaign collateral including stationary, signage and venue branding, event display, tickets, advertising, newsletters, literature, merchandise etc.
- Make sure that all executions are consistent, conform to brand guidelines and are suitable for mulit-specifications and size ratios.
- You will need to be an all-rounder with experience in supporting a fast-paces marketing department
- You must be able to display enthusiasm, creativity, resourcefulness with a neticulous eye for detail
- Preferably have a qualification in marketing
- You are a people person, you must be able to build good working relationships within the department as well as within the overall business and external agencies.
- Have a genuine interest in marketing
- An excellent amount of knowledge of using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Also with experience of using Photo shop software would be a bonus.
- You can meet deadlines
- A team player and be on board with all tasks efficiently
- Demonstrate a strong sense of individual accountability
- You must have technical ambition to take ownership and make a difference
- You'll have worked in a fast paced environments, and can overcome ambiguity to deliver work that has impact.
- You are able to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- You are assertive, confident, detail oriented, highly organised and can manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- You are a highly articulate individual with excellent written and communications and presentation skills
- You are a dependable team-player with the ability to work independently.
- You have the confidence and ability to work with all levels or personnel within the business.
- You are able to work as part of a dynamic multi-billion global conglomerate family owned business
- You will gain exposure to the wholesale-retail, catering and pet industries - an exciting group that is grouped as one.
- To grow your exposure in a fast-paced environment, working with many suppliers are partners.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Marketing Executive in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test